Please note, we do not accept the following brands of clothing:
- Athletic Works
- Digit@l Clothing
- Blue Crush
Contract can be downloaded and signed prior to opening a consignor's account with us.
What we are looking for
- Freshly laundered clean clothing accepted only.
- Quality brand names purchased within the last three years unless classic or vintage.
- Gently used or near-perfect accepted… no stains, snags, rips, pills, missing buttons, etc.
- Accepting clothes for the whole family including plus size and maternity wear.
- Please have your clothes neatly folded in a bag labelled with your name, phone number, and account number (if known).
- Shoes must be unscuffed, clean, and in good condition.
- Handbags, purses, backpacks, belts, scarves, all in good condition with no rips, tears, and all fasteners functional.
- No Undergarments Accepted
Spring Clothing Accepted in:
- Feb & Mar
- Apr, May & June
- July, Aug & Sept **Now Accepting**
- Oct, Nov & Dec
- Clean, quality toys (No happy-meal toys, beanie babies/webkins, etc…)
- Must have batteries if required.
Please note, we are no longer accepting Board games, Puzzles, Music or computer cds, or Stuffed Animals
- Quality Children’s Books.
- Classic books for all ages.
- Current parenting books, self help books, etc…
- No Rips or missing pages.
- No used wordsearches, crossword, coloring books, etc…
- No magazines
- We will accept the following in clean, good working condition:
- Baby Gates
- Toddler Beds
NO SAFETY EQUIPMENT ie: Car seats, helmets, etc...
We will no longer be accepting skates or hockey equipment.
Items can be dropped off any time during business hours. Any declined items will be donated to charity at The Family Tree's discretion, unless a phone call or email is requested. If there are items found that clearly do not meet the requirements and/or are not in resale condition (clearly broken, incomplete, stained, etc...), a disposal service fee will be applied to the account.Items will be displayed for 60 days, at which time they are "expired." Items must be picked up within 10 days of the expiry period**, otherwise becoming the property of The Family Tree. All pricing is at the discretion of The Family Tree, with a 60/40 Store/Consignor split on final sale price**.
It is the consignor's responsibility to keep track of expiry date. All items will be priced within five(5) business days of drop off; if that is not possible, consignor may be notified.
- Money earned can be used as store credit.
- Client can be payed out with cash or cheque at any time, or upon request.
Accounts dormant for greater than one year will expire
**Some exceptions may apply. Certain items, ie: Strollers, high chairs, expensive accessories, etc... may be priced with a 50/50 split for 6 months, and consignor will be contacted at the end of their consignment period for pickup.